Thomas P. Miller - Krueger & Miller

Mr. Thomas P. Miller

immigrationvista.com


Krueger & Miller
One South Dearborn Street
Suite 2100

Chicago, IL 60603
USA
(312) 772-2507

Second Office:460 South County Rarm Road, Wheaton, Illinois 60187

About My Practice

Experience, integrity and flexibility form the backbone of my client oriented practice in Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will Counties. My thirteen years of negotiating, mediating, trials and appeals, inform my opinion of your case, and from our initial consultation onward, you always receive an honest assessment of the likely outcome. I strive for innovative solutions to your issues, minimizing expense and grief, strategizing to let you retain control over the results, while always being ready to "go all the way". Throughout, I will always be accessible to you and bill you fairly, tailoring payment options to your circumstances. Whether you are an individual with a family law or immigration law question, or a business petitioning for a prospective foreign employee, please contact me for a free intake.

Immigration benefits filing before U.S. authorities anywhere in the word. Maximizing technology means quality, cost effective service for your adjustment of status, change of status, immigrant visa, H-1B professional visa, L-1 intracompany transfer, K-1 fiancee visa, DACA, and others. A high rate of success, including 100% approval on all K-1, H-1B and L-1 cases. Of course, knowing whether your case should be filed in the first place is key.

About Me

I am an experienced Chicagoland area family law mediator and litigator and immigration law practitioner. I pride myself on my professionalism and availability to my clients, who can always contact me directly. I maximize use of technology to save you time and money.

I graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor of Science with a double major in Psychology and Political Science, and completed my Juris Doctor degree at the DePaul University College of Law in 2000. Since then, I have been practicing law, handling many negotiations, litigating intensive family law cases, as well as representing immigration clients.

 

I immigrated from Poland as a child, my wife is from Spain, and we have a son and twin daughters. I am a member of the Illinois State, DuPage County, and Chicago Bar Associations, as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association. I am fluent in Polish and speak conversational Spanish.

 

I have offices in DuPage County and downtown Chicago, with offices by appointment throughout the Chicagoland area. I am always available, providing you my mobile number and responding to calls and e-mails same day whenever possible. I do not accept cases I do not intend on handling attentively and well. My aim is to do the worrying for you so you can go on with your life.