Sofia Zneimer - Zneimer & Zneimer P.C.

Ms. Sofia Zneimer

www.zneimerlaw.com


Zneimer & Zneimer P.C.
4141 North Western Avenue


Chicago, IL 60618
USA
(773) 516-4100

I practice business immigration, family immigration, asylum, naturalization, removal defense, and do appellate work before the BIA and AAO.   In addition, I practice before the federal courts and am admitted before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Northern District of Illinois, where I am a member of the regular bar and the trial bar.  My experience includes civil and immigration litigation and business immigration.  Before opening my practice I worked for an immigration law firm for several years, and before that managed the processing of all immigrant and non-immigrant employment-based visas, I-9 compliance, as well as the company's relationship with outside immigration counsel for Bank One Corporation (now Chase). I also held a judicial externship with the U. S. District Court in Chicago and also interned with the Department of Justice EOIR as a judicial intern with the U.S. Immigration Court in Chicago. During law school I was a Notes and Comments Editor of Chicago-Kent Law Review and was elected as a member of the Order of the Coif